Cypress Inheritance Now Available for iOS and Android
Cypress Inheritance was officially released on Feb 7th, 2013 and is now available on the Apple App Store for $1.99 and on the Google Play Store for $0.99!
Cypress Inheritance is the first game of the Cypress Inheritance saga. It's an action/adventure game that tests the player's survival skills while engaging all their senses. In the game you play as Lorna, who was informed she has received a vast inheritance from her estranged grandfather - Alfred Cypress. Her inheritance consists of Seven Priceless Paintings spread throughout the Cypress Estate. In order to claim them, she has to fight through an army of fierce robotic knights and Vonya - the mansion's Artificial Intelligence. With Alfred's passing, Vonya has become more self-aware and possessive and is determined to keep the paintings in the mansion. The player must use their intellect and all their abilities in order to discover and secure the treasures within the mansion.
1. Fun, kid/family friendly combat and exploration;
2. Intuitive and easy to learn controls;
3. No harsh violence, blood, profanity or vulgar language, making it suitable for all ages;
4. The challenges and puzzles in the game change every time you play, providing hours of replay value;
5. Stunning 3D graphics create an incredible world of mystery, fantasy and suspense.
6. With high quailty voice narration, using well-known actress Saffron Burrows as the voice of Vonya, full orchestral score by award-winning composer Dani Donadi and built using the Unreal 3 Engine, Cypress Inheritance offers impressive immersion through strong storyline, visual and audio hooks all at the same time.
The mobile game is the first installment of the Cypress Inheritance game series, which is currently developing PC and Mac versions of the title for release in 2014. An animated television series and 2D game titled "Lorna's Quest: Cypress Inheritance" are set for 2013 as well as premium merchandise product lines including best-of-breed toys, clothing, collectibles, phone and desk accessories. A theatrical feature based on the original property is also slated for 2014.
Cypress Inheritance just added some cool new updates, including different difficulty levels.