FEAST OR FAMINE - Platformer for iPhone, iPad, by X4 Games
Calling all prospective hunters and gatherers!
Have you ever stood in front of the meat at your local supermarket and wondered what you'd do if you had to chase it down? Welcome to the world of Feast or Famine.
Feast or Famine is a quirky new action-platformer from the mind of Conrad Schmidt, a veteran game designer and animator whose credits include Ed, Ed and Eddie, Robot Chicken and Spaceballs. Together with Frank Agnone, Supervising Producer of South Park, they formed X4 Games and began work on the company's first release, Feast or Famine.
Set in the Neolithic era and animated in the style of a cave painting, Feast or Famine gives players an immersive experience as they chase and hunt animals like bison and eagles across the open plains, over cliffs and waterfalls, through trees and swinging vines.
• Choose from a variety of weapons like spears, rocks and boomerangs
• Use the aiming mode to line up once in a lifetime shots.
• The "Meat-er" displays your energy.
• Unlock special powers and secret levels
• Over 40 unique levels of increasing difficulty
• Fun animation and music
• iPhone 5 widescreen support
Feast or Famine is currently available (as of February 5, 2013) in the iTunes App Store for download for the introductory price of just 99¢.