HopStop hits 2 million downloads
• HopStop is proud to announce that we recently surpassed 2 million total app downloads (after having just surpassed 1 million total app downloads back in January of this year). This is a big milestone for us as our mobile growth is accelerating.
• HopStop's highly popular iPhone app just surpassed 1 million total app downloads alone.
• The recent re-launch of our iPhone app has led to a 20% increase in user engagement due to in large part to an updated UI in combination with the introduction of several new transit-related services.
• Four of HopStop's five native mobile apps are currently ranked within the top 5 (in the free navigation category) of their respective mobile platforms: iPad (#2), Android (#4), Amazon(#5) and iPhone (#5). Note: Our Windows app is currently ranked #16.
• We discontinued our native Blackberry app due to the complexity of maintaining native apps across several different mobile platforms (as well as due to the lack of advertiser demand for this particular platform). Blackberry users will still be able to access HopStop by using our mobile website, or by downloading our other native apps on any other mobile device they may own.