iHolland - 235 interesting facts about Netherlands
Did you know that there was an assassination attempt against the Queen of the Netherlands in 2009? Why did Van Gogh cut off his ear? What goods does Holland export with 20 cargo planes taking off every hour? Did you know that IKEA is actually a Dutch company? Can you guess what colour carrots were before the revolution in Holland?
We can guarantee you will enjoy the application iHolland if you:
- Have been to this country at least once or would like to visit it one day;
- Love the Netherlands, as we do;
- You think you know everything about Holland (because we are sure you will learn more!);
- Are curious by nature;
- Cannot get by without interesting facts about various things.
We have analyzed more than 50 different sources, have read about 650 (!) pages of texts and have viewed a huge number of images - so now you can learn more than two hundred unique facts about this wonderful country!
7 things you can with iHolland:
1. Read 235 interesting facts about the Netherlands, grouped under 43 topics.
2. Enjoy bright, high-quality photos, specially selected for each fact.
3. Experience our creatively different and user friendly design.
4. Share the fact you like in your social networks or send it by email.
5. Add the facts to your "Favorites" to remember them or read later.
6. View the facts in a random order if you get bored reading them in order.
7. Use the application totally off-line.
More ideas and suggestions are welcome: email@example.com.