Natural Science for Kids: Heat and Cold
A new app from Natural Science for Kids series is ideal for learning thermal phenomena and processes both at school and at home.
Join the teacher of Physics and his students in their amazing journey. The tour includes visits to an ice-factory, railroad crossing and many other interesting places. Taping on a character will make him/her draw important conclusions of the learnt phenomenon. You'll learn a lot of interesting facts about Evaporation and Condensation, Melting, Solidification and Water Cycle.
Make your own route using a map. Most topics are complemented with fun games. Download Natural Science for Kids: Heat and Cold right now and start your tour into the world of knowledge.
Natural Science for Kids: Heat and Cold includes 4 topics:
•Thermal Expansion and Contraction
•Melting and Solidification
•Evaporation and Condensation
• Four educational topics in one application.
• Interactive game scenes are bound to help students master the learnt material and discover the laws previously unknown for them.
• Fun and welcoming characters assisting in knowledge gaining.
• Video and colorful animations help explain physical processes.
• Fun activities present in every scene are sure to provide learners' active engagement in the process.
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5ZWRsy5NCg
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/NaturalScienceForKids?ref=hl