Natural Science for Kids: Mechanics
It is high time to join the Physics Teacher and his students in an amazing journey! You will learn many interesting facts about thermal phenomena, i.e. evaporation and condensation, water cycle and making ice-cream.
Friendly characters will guide you along the learning material. A teacher of Science and his students are continuing their exciting trip through the world of knowledge. Now their task is to discover the laws of mechanics. Taping on a character will make him/her draw important conclusions of the learnt phenomenon. You'll learn a lot of interesting facts about work, force, energy and mechanisms. The world around us is so diverse and interesting.
Make your own route for the trip using a map. A lot of topics are complemented with a fun game. So learning mechanics becomes a fun and engaging process. Download Natural Science for Kids: Mechanics right now!
There are 4 educational themes:
• Mechanical Work
• Sources of Energy
• Four educational themes in one application.
• Interactive game scenes are bound to help students master the learnt material and discover the laws previously unknown for them.
• Fun and welcoming characters assisting in knowledge gaining.
• Video and colorful animations help explain physical processes.
• Fun activities touch upon every scene to provide the learner's active engagement in the process.