Questimate! - the estimation game where *you* make the questions
How many giraffes would be as tall as Mt. Everest?
How fast is the world's fastest train?
How many jelly beans would fill up a soccer ball?
In what year was the cell phone invented?
Questimate! (for iPad and iPad mini) has thousands of fascinating questions for you to create, estimate, and share. Fun and challenging for the whole family.
95/100 — AppoLearning
5/5. This app is awesome for developing and fostering curiosity — Mobile iEducator
Key Product Features
• Choose what you want to explore - you make your own questions.
• Explore a variety of estimation quests - Amazing Animals, Need for Speed, Intro, and the History of Awesome, with more coming soon!
• Play Solo or with friends and family - Pass & Play and Game Center modes.
• Unlock treasures - you'll win hints and power-ups to help you in your quest…and mess up your opponent!
• Questimate! will encourage curiosity about magnitudes and comparisons; it will help players find wonder and whimsy in the numerical structure of the world.
• Players will be empowered to formulate interesting questions (even if they don't know the answer) and then progress towards understanding. Digging deeper is part of the fun.
• Players will learn to make ballpark numerical estimates quickly and with reasonable accuracy.