Science - Macrocosm 3D
OVER 30 OBJECTS OF THE UNIVERSE IN 3D!
A new educational app "Science - Macrocosm 3D" will allow you to immerse yourself in the amazing world of Universe in 3D format! You will explore the most interesting 3D models of planets, satellites, stars, galaxies, nebula and also learn the description of the each object.
— Over 30 3D models
— Objects from 10^0 to 10^26
— Description of the each object
— Language: English
"Science - Microcosm 3D" represents a virtual scale with sizes from 10^0 to 10^26 and animated 3D models of Universe. Each object has a description that is available via "More" button.
Our app is useful for school pupils, students, astronomers and everyone who likes astronomy and science. Simplicity of presentation and excellent graphics makes the educational process more interesting and available both for kids and for adults!
The following 3D models are presented in the app:
• Galilei's spyglass
• The telescope "hubble"
• Stonehenge — an ancient observatory
• Large hadron collider (LHC)
• Deimos — satellite of Mars
• Neutron star
• The Moon
• Satellite of Saturn titan
• White Dwarf Sirius B
• The distance from Earth to the Moon
• The Sun
• The distance from Earth to the Sun
• Comet C/1822 R1
• The largest star — VY Canis Majoris
• Radius of the Solar system
• Planetary nebula
• The distance between stars Mizar and Alcor
• The distance to the nearest star proxima centauri
• The Pleiades star cluster
• Giant nebula
• Dwarf Galaxies
• Our Galaxy — the milky way
• Radio Galaxies
• Galaxies' cluster local group
• Local supercluster
• The distance to quasars
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com